Vortex shedding and Lagrangian Coherent Structures
around an Eppler 387 airfoil
Two-phase Observable Euler Simulation
of Shock-bubble Interaction
Droplets in axisymmetric microtube
Aerodynamics of low-AR wings
Digitized flow in an axisymmetric microchannel
Unified slip boundary condition
Robotic systems and Controls
Cephalopod inspired propulsion and
unsteady jet formation dynamics
Hybrid clas AUVs with squid-inspired propulsion
Autonomous vehicle on new AMP autopilot
- MPEG format Hand launch and recovery of\
a MAV. This MAV has GPS and IMU units and is capable of autonomous flight after launch.
- WMV format Fully autonomous catapult launch.\
- MPEG or WMV Camera view from on board the MAV. This version of our MAV does not have image\
- MPEG format Warping & membrane wing MAV.\
This vehicle uses wing warping for control.
- MPEG or WMV Parallel parking the unmanned underwater vehicle. Calamar-e uses our pulsatile vortex ring actuators for\
maneuvering and local locomotion.
- MPEG or WMV Rotating a submarine without translation.
- MPEG or WMV Sidewise translation of a submarine.
- MPEG or \
WMV Pool test of Colorado HydroBuff in 2003.
- AVI format Numerical simulation of a droplet in a T-Junction (300 micron width). VOF method.
- AVI format Numerical simulation of a droplet splitting in a T-Junction under a 20 KPa pressure gradient. No voltage is applied. VOF method.
- MPG format Experiment demonstrating surface wetting of a KCl droplet under an applied voltage.