Vortex shedding and Lagrangian Coherent Structures
around an Eppler 387 airfoil
Two-phase Observable Euler Simulation
of Shock-bubble Interaction
Droplets in axisymmetric microtube
Aerodynamics of low-AR wings
Digitized flow in an axisymmetric microchannel
Unified slip boundary condition
Robotic systems and Controls
Experiment with AUV in water tank
Cephalopod inspired propulsion and
unsteady jet formation dynamics
Hybrid clas AUVs with squid-inspired propulsion
Autonomous vehicle on new AMP autopilot
- MPEG format Hand launch and recovery of\
a MAV. This MAV has GPS and IMU units and is capable of autonomous flight after launch.
- WMV format Fully autonomous catapult launch.\
- MPEG or WMV Camera view from on board the MAV. This version of our MAV does not have image\
- MPEG format Warping & membrane wing MAV.\
This vehicle uses wing warping for control.
- MPEG or WMV Parallel parking the unmanned underwater vehicle. Calamar-e uses our pulsatile vortex ring actuators for\
maneuvering and local locomotion.
- MPEG or WMV Rotating a submarine without translation.
- MPEG or WMV Sidewise translation of a submarine.
- MPEG or \
WMV Pool test of Colorado HydroBuff in 2003.
- AVI format Numerical simulation of a droplet in a T-Junction (300 micron width). VOF method.
- AVI format Numerical simulation of a droplet splitting in a T-Junction under a 20 KPa pressure gradient. No voltage is applied. VOF method.
- MPG format Experiment demonstrating surface wetting of a KCl droplet under an applied voltage.